Just recieved my "response" email to my job inquiry at the Church of Christ Christian school. Here's the entire email, in it's sad little detail.
"I'm sorry Mrs. Sellers, the board met tonight and we will not be able to hire you. Thanks for asking and best of luck with your education and job hunt."
I felt a little punch-in-the-gut....even though I knew that's probably what would happen, knowing that it "could have been" stings a little. However, I have to hold tight to my principles. Part of me thinks, "If I would have just been quiet about it...or if I would have considered going back"....but again, that's not honest to myself, the school, or to God.
Oh, well. Now, I'm going to go watch some TV and try to lick my wounds without getting bitter. I know that when one door closes, another will open if I wait patiently and seek God's Will.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment