




I took some cute pics of the boys in the bath tonight. I figured out that the best way to capture cute "brother" shots is in a tiny tub, where it's more difficult for them to escape the "evil flash". I'm a genious! LOL. Aren't these cute?? Other than these precious pictures, not much else noteworthy happened today. I called the Christian Academy, but the lady in Personnel is not back from vacation until 7/30th. I guess I'll go ahead and do the 12 page essay/application so I have it done by the time she gets back. I would think before she vacationed for a month in Canada that she would have "all" the teachers hired...at least that's what I would think...so I'm not getting my hopes up about them having openings. It just seems awfully close to the new school year; but we'll see. We went to the YMCA and did a ton of cardio. I did about 6 minutes on the Stairclimber, and let me say that thing almost killed me; all 6:26 minutes and 11 stories. I had to jump onto the recumbent bike to redeem myself. I went for 31 minutes and made it 10 miles at 20 mph average, so I guess that made up for my "wimp out" on the stepper. If I can get up to 30 minutes on the stepper, my legs are going to look GREAT!!!
But that's a VERY BIG IF!
P.S. I did think of one scary thing that happened. Braden was stung or bitten by something tonight. I remember him crying very hard outside near the flowerbed, and I thought maybe he got his finger smashed in the door. I looked him over, but didn't see anything, at the time. If you look at the pictures individually you'll see how swollen his wrist is. I'm guessing a bee or a wasp got him. I didn't see a stinger, and there weren't two holes indicating a snake bite. I think I see a very small hole in the center, so I gave him benadryll and let's just pray it wasn't a spider. He seemed fine all night, but I feel bad I didn't notice until we got to the gym. At least I know whatever it was he's not allergic too! Praise God!!
1 comment:
THey are so cute! I hope Braden's hand is okay in the morning. Don't give up on the school job and remember when one door closes another one opens!
Post a Comment