For someone who has dropped college algebra 5 times, I just rocked my SECOND remedial course in Algebra. I just finished my last test and I scored 100%'s on all of the homework, and got a 94.5% in the course.
I'm planning on trying to CLEP College Algebra next week, since I've been forced into two remedial courses, but I think I can CLEP it now with a little bit of study. Since now I've got the basics down.
ONE more thing I can check off of my "anxiety list of don't knows". I've been struggling with math anxiety so long, and now I am no longer afraid. Show me an example problem and I'm THERE!
I just did a "happy dance". LOL. I can't believe I actually kind of enjoyed learning it and seeing those A's. I don't feel "math-stupid" anymore. But I am "math-tired", so G-Night!!
1 comment:
As your math-loving friend, all I have to say is YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Imagine my glee to read this post after getting back from vacation. Go Dawn!!! You just made my day.
And I have enjoyed catching up on all of your posting while I was out of town. I can't wait to see what happens with your job opportunities. I think that either subbing or the Christian school thing will be great for you. You're so blessed to have 2 really great options.
One more thing--kudos for framing hubby's diploma. I still haven't framed mine.
Love ya,
Melissa
Post a Comment