I just figured out an activity to keep me busy over the next 6 weeks that Jon is gone! I have been wanting to learn how to make bows for a long time now. I always see them in Boutiques, and I can't stand the idea of paying $10.00 for one bow, so I'm going to take some of her outfits to Michaels, buy a "How to Make Bow" book, and some pretty ribbon, and LEARN.
That should keep me busy, and I'll have a ton of bows made for Bree by the time school starts. With her cute little bob, she's been wanting a few little clips with a small bow attached to pull back one side with.
Maybe I could even sell some!! Hmmmm... Now I'm kind of looking forward to Jon leaving so I can get "Crafty".
UPDATE:::: Wow, how easy! I found a WONDERFUL FREE website tutorial on bow-making. Check this out! http://bowdesigns.50webs.com/stacked_hairbows.html
No comments:
Post a Comment