
Reminiscent of the Ray Stephens song, "The Streak", our youngest has a new tendency to "disrobe" and streak through the house. Case in point.... earlier last week, Braden had made a huge mess while eating, so after we wiped hands and mouth, I took off his shirt, and got him down from the highchair. Braden immediately runs to the Florida room and pushes open the door to the backyard to join the other children outside. Bree came inside to tell me that Braden was outdoors in just his diaper, and since we have a privacy fence, and very thick grass...I told her it was fine that he was barefoot and without a shirt. A few minutes later, as I was cleaning up the high chair, I hear howling laughter from outdoors. The kids were jumping up and down, pointing, and squealing. As I got closer, I heard Zane shouting, "he's makid, he's makid".
As I peered out the screen door this is what I saw...



2 comments:
AHHHHH!! That is perfect. At least it wasn't winter!! :) Our youngest, Riley is a streaker. If I leave her in just her diaper it is bound to come off. So glad you joined the blogging world, espically since I am better at keeping up with this than myspace. I'll be staking you every day! :)
Love it!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!!!!
Post a Comment