Friday, July 20, 2007

Boo!


Haha! This is what I'll look like in 60 years. LOL. This was actually my halloween costume last year, although I didn't end up wearing it. Tonight was fun. We went to the gym, then went out to eat some mexican food - yummy. On the way home, we jammed out to some probably too "adult" music for the kids, but they loved dancing and thugging it out on the way home! Even little Braden was bobbing his head. We sang and drove around for a long time. Bree is a little "video dancer" in the making. I've got to make sure she listens to only nursery rhymes and Christian songs from now on! LOL. We didn't let them sing any music with cussing - for those of you that were wondering! We're not THAT bad of parents. Anyway, when we got home it was dark and lightening was flashing everywhere. Jon jumped in the backseat for a minute with the kids, which they loved, and then when we got inside a full-out game of hide-and-go "RAH!!" commenced. We, adults, hid in our dark bedroom and the kids came in with flashlights for us to "scare them". Braden didn't seem fazed a bit - in fact, that kid has AMAZING night vision. He kept giving away our hiding places. Of course, at the end of the night during ice cream time, I snuck up behind the older kids with my "witch face" on and it was very funny. They were scared, but they laughed too. Braden wasn't too thrilled - he kind of whined a bit, so I took off my witch face, and put on my mature face, and he smiled again. Fun stuff, having kids. I forgot how much fun hide-and-seek can be in a pitch black room. I think the kids will remember it for a long time, and hopefully we didn't cause them to have nightmares tonight. They kept begging for more and if spankings don't scare them, don't know why someone jumping out of the dark would.
Can't wait until they get a little older, and I can REALLY get them good! I'm so mean!

G-Nite!


P.S. RAAAAHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Kann said...

Oh reading stuff like this reminds me of the days of you, Trish and Tittle in the dorms!!!