Thursday, August 2, 2007

God's Sprinklers!

I tried to meet a friend at the local theater to watch a $2 rerun of Ratatoille with all of our kiddos, but Braden ended that early for us. Driving home, Bree asked if she and Zane could play with the water hose. I said sure. As I usually do, I took some cute pictures of the kids having fun. As I was uploading these....

I hear squeals and shouts from the front door. Apparently, God didn't think they had a big enough Sprinkler, so he threw in some water of his own. The kids loved playing in the rain. I didn't hear thunder or see lightening so we played for a bit. Braden and I watched from inside the front door and garage. Below are pictures of our fun in true-to-form, unpredictible Florida weather. There is also a picture of Braden and Belle, nice & dry. Daddy's coming home tomorrow and we'll be able to spend the weekend together before he's off to week II of NCO academy in PC. I mailed off my application to another Christian school today, and called another one as well and asked if they needed any part-time aids. She said it's possible if their classrooms continue to fill up that she'll need someone in K-3 and I'd get a discount on the kids tuition. So, I'm still trying to see what's out there. I'll attend a orientation meeting for subsituting for the county next Wednesday if I haven't heard anything from the C-schools. Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Our love,The Sellers- Minus one.
P.S. I bought a dress for Jon's NCO graduation. They have a pretty dressy affair at the end, so he told me to get something nice. Isn't it LOVELY? I love dressing up! Now I just need to buy a dress for MY college graduation in December. It's getting closer!





















2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE it--looks like fun! We're getting God's sprinkles here in New Mexico as well. Are you still considering subbing?

Melissa said...

p.s. I meant to tell you thanks for the bow website. I have one style of bow that I can make for Emily, but I appreciate the other styles.