Sunday, August 19, 2007

Can't forget this happened!


I had to rethink my idea of having Braden and Zane room together. Braden has been waking up around 4: 00 am, and Zane plays with him instead of ignore him, so none of us have been getting any sleep the past few weeks. I knew that unless I could get him in his own room where I can implement operation, "Cry it Out", that we would constantly be privledged each day by greeting the sunrise, and with very foul moods. So, after little debate, and alot of elbow grease, Bree and Zane are now together, and Braden for the first time ever has a place to play.
Now of course, the princess theme will have to go. I love it, it's like one GIANT playpen. When he's being crazy, or when I'm cooking (like tonight) and he's drinking dog water and eating dog food, I can now just throw him over the gate. It's MARVELOUS.

And we plan to get LOTS of box fans for all of us, so that A) Braden doesn't wake up at all due to OUR noise, B) That Bree and Zane can stay asleep so that (c) can occur, which finally (C) Box fans so that mommy and Daddy can sleep as well, over Braden crying, and Bree/Zane arguing early in the A.M.


I should also record another funny happening last week. In addition, to Braden opening his sippy cup in the car, and soured milk sitting overnight in my hot garage, he conquered a "new height".


I could tell he was bored, so I began trying to get his V-Smile hooked up to the TV. I found him a few minutes later sitting in my bathroom sink, with the water running, and the drain pushed down. Water was POURING over the sink in a mini-waterfall! By the time I found him, there was at least an inch or so of water all over the bathroom tiles, spread into shower/toilet room, and had even saturated a large part of the bedroom carpet. I had just done laundry, so it was sad that I had to use EVERY single clean towel in my house, and I still didn't get all of the water up.

He also had my toothbrush in his hand, complete with Dial Foaming hand soap on it! Here are the pictures. I didn't get one of him IN the sink because obviously I was in shock and grabbed him immediately before he could fall. I only took pictures after I had taken off the 10 lb saturated diaper and shirt, and gotten him re-dressed and somewhere "not wet".

On a side note; tomorrow is the first day of school. We are all ready, some more than others! LOL. I am anxious for some alone time. Braden probably won't start for another week, but there is always "naptime". Bree actually said she wants to go to bed EARLY tonight! Can my life get any better???


No comments: