
Tonight, as I opened the door to the Explorer for the infamous trip out for School Supplies, I was knocked down by an ungodly smell.
Then I remembered.... Yesterday, we were in a hurry to get inside the gym. It was hot, my arms were full of bags and Braden.... I had listened to Jon's suggestion a few weeks ago to purchase these sort of 'disposable' sippy cups reminiscent of the old-time cups our moms used back in the day. Well, they work fine for the first few times, but let me give you all a bit of advice. Use them for WATER only. Because if they open up on your carpet or in my case in the CAR and contain MILK...it might finally make you decide to buy that bicycle you've been considering.
Who ever knew that rancid milk -that I forgot all about - and that simmered in a closed car and a closed garage for over 24 hours, would actually smell like about 40 dead and decomposing crabs! P-hew is an UNDERSTATEMENT!
Febreeze did make it slightly bearable (after about half a bottle), but I know I'll be smelling milk for weeks. I think I just might just throw-up when I have to give Braden his nightly milk cup this evening! Milk- Gross!
P.S. Oh, I just HAVE to throw this in there. I've had my shares of nasty messes today! This morning soon after I woke up, I noticed another horrible smell coming from my youngest's diaper. I don't know if he had too much juice or just was feeling a bit ill, but when I laid him down on the carpet, he literally oozed and more poop ended up on my carpet than did in his pants. GAG.....Yep, Babies are just gross. Try to get semi-liquid poop up and onto a towel without hurling first thing in the morning. Oh, my are we done with Babies! I'm never eating again! And after reading this, you might not either! HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment