Friday, February 15, 2008

Zane's 5th Birthday at home.


Zane's actual birthday was yesterday and I think he actually didn't mind waiting to open his presents until after school. He had the option to use his gift cards from the grandparents himself, but he chose to let us pick out everything so he could be "surprised and unwrap his presents".


I had all of this ready for him when he woke up V-Day. The kids each had a V-day pile.

Here we were after school. Finally opening his presents. He got cowboy boots, a football, and a toy with Mimi & RayRay's money. Thank you - he loves loves loves his boots. He got a helicopter pad, and garbage truck with Mamie & Poppi's money. And with their valentine money from Mom they got a ton of those DOLLAR items in Target right when you walk in (including the rugs Zane is holding).

Zane got a carpentry belt, flashlight, and tape measurer for V-day along with some candy from us. Bree got her own stationary set (so she'll stay out of Mommy's envelopes :-) and a sticker set/candy. Braden got a singing lion (Get down on it...Get down on it - ROAR) which he loves.

Here is his voice changer but we forgot batteries. Uh-oh.


Bree had a Valentine's party at school which she loved.


Happy Valentine's day from the Sellers' girls!


The birthday boy loving his presents!


Yummy, cake!!!!!! A transformers cake from Sam's Club.





Happy birthday, Zane. We love you.


Mamie, see his garbage truck you bought him?


Blowing out the candles. He did so good!



Very proud of his tank! Thank you all for helping Zane have such a great day. Mimi is in Hawaii enjoying herself (we're so jealous), but they did call to wish Zane a happy birthday, and although we missed the grandparents, I think he still had a great day. Jon goes out of town for two weeks and is leavining tomorrow at 5:00 am. We'll miss him, but I'm glad Zane has some cool toys to keep the kiddos busy!

Hope you all had a great LOVE DAY!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Zane!!! I can't believe it, Dawn, I remember when you found out that there was going to be a baby #2. It seems like that was just last summer. But I wasn't married, and Emily, Braden, Dylan, and Olivia weren't even thought of yet.

Anonymous said...

Alright, enough is enough. You guys cant keep outdoing our smiles and looking so happy. LOL. I wish I could be there to spoil your kids. Love Trav