Friday, February 8, 2008

Blues Blues Go Away!

I just remembered this morning that we are GETTING OUT OF THE MILITARY!! Sometimes it seems so far away and then I think, wow, we only have a few months. In fact, we plan to move to Texas the last week in May and that is exactly 108 days if we move around Memorial Day.
Ha! We'll be leaving our memories of the Air Force behind on or near Memorial Day. That's appropriate! I've had a touch of the blues, but I guess it's because I've been sick, the house has been wrecked, and I know J's about to go out of town for two weeks. You want to talk about boring - being a housewife with no husband to come home at 4:00 and break up your day. I've got to make sure I at least get out to take a walk each day.
So I'm going to make myself pick up my pencil and do this Algebra that's hanging over my head so I can go have fun with my family tomorrow in Mobile. I can't be sad b/c soon I'm going to have a job and I won't have time to have the blues.
And while I might wish for quiet moments alone in my house with only a toddler to talk to, right now a loud classroom seems mighty appealing. Now for math..... (one funny note: I have very loud techno/dance music playing, trying to boister my spirits, and I just looked at the TV and thought, "What the heck am I listening too?" )
Have a great day!!

No comments: