Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sick and Tired



For Valentine's day we upgraded our phones. My phone has been dropping calls for 6 mos or so, and Jon's razor platinum somehow got water damaged...(hmm...wonder how that might have happened). We decided to try out the smartphones, specifically the Motorola Q. We also bought a software package that lets us edit Word and Powerpoint documents right on our phone. That might prove helpful editing worksheets for school. I'm going to finally use Outlook for my schedule, and then we can sync our planner to our phones.

Can't wait until they come in so we can play with them. I can't believe I'll actually be busy enough for a planner in a few months. I'm going to have culture shock going from housewife to teacher.... I'll actually have to put makeup on every day.
I got a snazzy little haircut today. My hair is almost healthy again, but my body is another story. I feel like death warmed over. I think I have a sinus infection. Going to forget about schoolwork and just snuggle on the couch & watch a movie to distract from my aching sinuses and head. All I need is my fuzzy socks and some hot apple cider.
Good night!

No comments: