Don't let these silly expressions fool you; it's been a rough couple of weeks. But Jonathan comes home tonight, and perhaps some simblance of normality will creep back in. I won't get into everything but with a one-parent household, finals week (my last one), a very rough marriage week, the Flu, and discussion over job possibilities, frankly, I'm a bit weary.
As you can see in the pic below, we think Braden has the flu. We saw the Dr. this week after he spiked a 104.5 fever, and he's been up and down with fever ever since. We had a pretty rough night last night - he finally got down around 2 or 3 am I believe. But, as we usually do, we try to squeeze just a bit of fun out of each fun, to ease the pain. HAHA!
What a helper she has been this week!
Our very sick little guy. He was watching, "Cars" - his word for cartoons!
Attempting to cheer the little fellow up -it worked!
Doc said the flu is lasting b/t 7-10 days, and if that's what it is, I suppose there will be more of us that succumb to it - so I am getting the laundry done, and house in order JIC I'm out of commission or have my arms fuller than they are with more sick little ones.
On a great note....Nutrisytem is going well. About the norm or what I have lost on WW in the past. About a lb or two a week. I've lost right at 4 lbs in two weeks (Monday). It seems so slow at times, but I remind myself I didn't put on this weight overnight and it's going to take time and patience to recede. But I do look thinner, my pants are definately looser, and with all the fiber-fruits and veggies I'm eating (all raw), and water I'm consuming, my skin seems to be glowing and I'm feeling great! I've never eaten this many veggies and definately NOT as many fruits. I'm even getting all of my calcium requirements in. I bought a Brita pitcher, and the girl that used to hate water, is actually liking it now. I don't believe I've had tea in a week or more, and somedays I've actually gone without the diet soda!
If you would all just keep Jonathan and I in your prayers. We are about to experience a huge transition and jumping blindly into a very tumultous economy is very frightening. Lots of things to consider, especially since we haven't gotten jobs yet, or picked a place to actually LIVE. We are stressed and it's taking a toll. I know that God will protect us, and lead us to where He sees fit, but sometimes OUR plans seem to be the most important, and it's so hard to set our desires aside to seek HIS will. I am having a very very very tough time with this and ask for your prayers.
I hope you enjoy the pictures, and we send our love.
Blessings,
The Sellers Family
No comments:
Post a Comment