I can't believe that it's 10:00 a.m. on Saturday and my little man is still sleeping. I got to sleep in until 8:45. The older kids woke up and put on a movie in the dark living room. I actually got to sleep in a bit, take a shower, brush my teeth, have some oatmeal and start some laundry. Braden is tired b/c he went to bed late and then woke up at 6:30 this morning screaming about something. I got to up to change Zane's sheets somewhere in the early a.m..... sometimes it's like having an infant again, with how often I get up to change sheets, soothe fears from nightmares, and get back down babies.
Last night, I got a sitter, and went to Bree's "read-in" at at school. We all wore our PJ's and sat around the multipurpose room eating Pizza and getting read to by the school principal. There was a book fair to peruse, and we got to play with the parachute. The kids got a kick out of seeing the adults all get inside the huge parachute, and the lights go off. It was great fun on such a rainy night! We've been under flash-flood warnings, and the thunder has literally shook the pictures on my walls. But this morning it looks clear and almost sunny.
Zane lost his very first tooth!!!!! He's growing up so fast. He lost it on the bottom and looks so different. What's crazy is he lost it right as I was about to tuck them in for bed, and I had ZERO cash on me. It was raining cats and dogs, and I had already let them stay up past their bedtime for watch Annie as a family. I had to make up an excuse to go to the gas station ATM and drag them all out to the store at 9:00 p.m. so the tooth fairy could come!! I told them that Braden was out of juice and breakfast bars! I think they bought it! LOL. He got $5.00 which he used to buy toys and some gum. I had to get a sitter twice this week since I had a test I had to take on campus in order to graduate, and go to the school last night. Bree also had a Dentist appointment yesterday afternoon, and throw in marriage and life....and mommy is beat!
On a good note I've lost two pounds this week on Nutrisytem, even though I had some pizza last night. Whoo-hoo! Now for a picture of Zane. Braden is finally stirring and he's probably soaked and starving!!
Mommyhood calls - and so does a ton of homework due on Sunday night. :-(
Here's our newest snaggle-tooth!
Bree one morning this week before school.
One of our sitters - Tiffany and Brody watched the boys while I ran on base to take my M.A.P.P. test to graduate. I only have 2 weeks left of school and then I'm done!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment