Enjoy the pictures! (sniff...)
One of the first pictures in which I see a glimpse of the teenager he will become.
I love this picture. We took these this morning before leaving for school.
Cute and innocent???
We'll all have to get bikes once Braden can ride with with us and keep up.
Showing interest in Zane's bike.
Our sick little girl. She has an ear infection and severe allergies.
On their way to school. Say cheese!
He loves this scooter. He likes his trike too, but he hasn't learned to pedal yet...only pushes it with his feet which gets tiring if he goes too far. But we're working on that!!
I guess he gets his golden blonde locks from my nana who has lots of red in her brown locks.
Braden, the intellect. :-)
Feeding her Baby Alive. I showed her that her cousin Nikki has a baby alive she just got for her 7th birthday and she said...."Oh great, now when we go visit we can play with our babies together!" LOL.
Outside the mall after playing at the arcade.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
2 comments:
Great Pictures we are soo jealous that you have such a cool camera. We need to invest I one soon. Much Love Travis and Amber
I think Zane looks just like his father! Wow I know what you mean about seeing him as a teenager! They are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment