Sunday, February 3, 2008

I hate MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of Zane...our almost 5 year old ...." You STINK!!! I hate you donkey head, stupid butt, dumb head, booty rear!"

All of that is intended for the horrible subject of MATH....not you the reader. :-) I don't know what I'm going to do when J goes out of town for two weeks!

On a good note, we bought Zane's presents today - and can I just say over and over. I simply LOVE Target as much as I HATE math!! It's just the best store ever. He's going to be 5 on the big fat LOVE DAY!! He's my little valentine, and he's going to get a Transformer cake and party accessories, some transformer toys, and some Playmobile Pirate toys.

Then we are going to drive to Mobile to see the Battleship the weekend of his birthday, and also go to the Science Children's Museum as well. He'll get to pick his favorite place to eat (probably the Chili Pepper place -Chili's ;-) or Ryan's or Pizza Hut), and then we'll come home. We are hoping Mamie and Poppi are coming in for this birthday.

Okay gotta go. I'm brain-dead and need to watch something besides Superbowl recaps. Although, it was cool to see a Manning brother score another bowl. Go Eli - yep I said it...I actually know who Eli is.

For those that don't know- I'm not exactly a sports buff...but I made some pretty good grub for the game - shrimp scamp, shrimp cocktail, crab cakes, stuffed flounder, fries, & Brownies & fruit/fruit marshmallow dip for Dessert.

Now I'm going to watch some television and just VEG OUT........... PEACE OUT!!

No comments: