
Yeah, I know I've already posted, but I just found the coolest thing ever to lift my somber mood. http://www.pandora.com/ is a great "create your own radiostation". You basically type in an artist or song, and then it selects other songs that you might like. If you like you give them a thumbs up, and dislike a thumbs down, then another song comes up. You can add another artist/song until you have a custom radio station all your own. Plus, it's VERY helpful when trying to remember all the songs you DO like so you can purchase or download them for your IPOD. There's even a link so you can go straight to Itunes or another provider to purchase that particular song. I was jamming out doing homework today. :-)
On another note, the Motorola-Q is on back-order, and we were concerned we would be without a phone for a few days, so we are instead going with the T-Mobile Dash which is the Q's competitor...and I might add...many dinero's cheaper per month for the family plan and free phones.
One more good thing...my old computer that the Myspace virus killed, might be able to be fixed. The techie at the Sprint store told me to bring it in and as long as it would power up he could probably get it working, or at least retrieve my pictures/music/MyDocuments. SO ROCK ON!! In the picture above the T-Mobile Dash is on the left and is the one we are getting now, vs. the Q (shown on right) which is on backorder and would take too long.
Okay - my blues are officially over!! I'll be back in a "Dash" to post tomorrow's pictures from Mobile!
Lata'
No comments:
Post a Comment