Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Smart little buggers

I've been meaning to post this for a few days, but kept forgetting until I read a cute comment by another friend's daughter. Children always mangage to say the most honest and hilarious things. Bree is learning about shapes that, when flipped and rotated, can still be identified as having the same shape and size.

We just recently changed Belle from puppy chow to grown-up adult formula. After feeding her one morning, Bree turned to me and said, "You know, Mommy...," she began, "Belle's new dog food is not congruent to her old dog food!" Then she turned around and calmly looked out the window as we continued our drive to school.

Not being a morning person, I don't think my brain was quite expecting such profound observations so early in the a.m. I believe I actually snorted! :-)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! You've got a little math whiz on your hands :-)