Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I have no idea what to title this...

Long and short is, my grandpa is probably dying in the hospital from lung cancer. He seems to be giving up, and one doc said to take him off of everything and let him die, the other (a Christian) said to make him comfortable and he gave a mere 10% chance he'd make it. He got admitted to Hospital with what appeared to be a lung infection - pnemonia, but now it looks like he has radiation poisoning.

I need to be there before he dies, so I'm probably heading down with the boys on Friday, and since money is tight because of putting a deposit on the house, I'll stay there for two weeks until Jon gets out of this house and meets me there. We were heading to Mom's house in 2 weeks anyway so I'll just get there a little early and spend time saying goodbye.

We can't afford to take Bree out of school so she'll stay here. Please, pray that the end is merciful and painless for my papa. Everyone else is already there. I'm working by buns off trying to get fridges and ovens cleaned so Jon has less to do to move out of here. Luckily the movers are taking most everything on the 6th. He'll have to shampoo on his own, and clean the house by himself.

Pray for him too, if you will. He's not really used to life without "me". I'm always home!

Thank you for your prayers.

Dawn & Family

1 comment:

Angela said...

Consider it done- the praying. It has to be hard right now emotionally for you. Hang in there and keep the faith! Love ya- Chenger