Dear Bree,
I felt I had to take a moment to reflect on what a joy you have been in our life, baby girl. You are such an old soul and such a joyful pleasure to raise. Always ready to help, always ready to cast a beautiful smile. Your gracious spirit and quick wit constantly surprise us. It's so wonderful to be your parents. My beautiful little girl that seven years ago, all the nurses had to come down the hall to take a peek at. You were so very beautiful then and you still are.
There is such a maturity and maternal nature about you, and I just know that one day you will be such a terrific mother. Thank you for being patient with Daddy and I as we finished school. Thank you for all of your help with your brothers. Thank you for being polite and having such wonderful manners. Forgive us for leaning on you too much at times, but know that we do because you are such a rock. Such a beautiful gift from God and such a blessing to our family.
You are so strong, my beautiful girl. So responsible and loving. You will be able to hold your family through hard times, and persevere toward the goals you have in life. I have no doubt you will be a huge success, and will find ways to help those around you. You are such a champion for the underdog, and a role model to your friends. Even at 7 years old, you have such a passionate yearning to be the best you can be, but still humble enough to lend someone else a hand.
Remember you don't have to be perfect, we love you just the way you are. You don't have to earn our love - you have our hearts in the palm of your hands, and we thank God every day for such a "breath of beauty" in our lives. One of the joys in our life is to hear your sweet prayers in the evening, and all of the blessings you ask God to bestow on others. Everyone who meets you is blessed to know you, and I'm so proud to share you with all of the other people in your life that love you as we do. You are pure and you are lovely. And we are so thankful you are ours.
Happy 7th Birthday, our beautiful Gabrielle. I am so proud to be your mother, and your Daddy and I love you with all of our hearts!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment