Sunday, April 6, 2008

3 Sick Little Monkies

Somehow we now have three children with walking pneumonia. Bree had been complaining of stomach ache and headache yesterday. She also said her chest hurt. I thought she might be trying to get attention since the boys were sick, but a few hours later she came to me burning up with fever.

At least I don't have to worry about germs anymore. We're going to take her to the E.R. when she wakes up. YES, I said it. She's still asleep at 9:45 a.m. The little girl who wakes up around 6:00 a.m. every morning is still in bed. I'm sure we'll keep them out of school until the doc says they aren't contagious anymore.

Even though Zane is on day two of Zithromax, he has the scariest bark of a cough. He's had a fever since Tuesday night. It's now Sunday morning. Poor boy.

I've been having piercing stomach pain, and my chest felt tight and full last night. I kind of wish if I was going to get a fever, it would happen before we go to the E.R. - then they could just treat me too, and I wouldn't have to haul 3 sick babies back into the doctor next week.

We would appreciate your prayers. Poor Bree's 7th birthday is two days from now!

Stay well!
D.S.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Poor things...we will pray for you guys! I hope that Bree will get to enjoy her birthday.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon... We are thinking and praying for you all.

Travis and Amber