Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Going to Worth It!

I know this is terrible, but I kind of dreaded going to church yesterday. It seems that I'm always very emotional in worship service when things in my life are in a whirlwind, and Sunday was no exception.

With Papa being sick in ICU with lung cancer, and all of the emotions that have surfaced as a result of that....and then walking into a sermon titled, "Urban Myths- Do we really all go to a better place when we die?". During worship I felt my head tilt back, and tears roll down my cheeks as I sang. It was so what I needed. To let go, and just LET GOD. A teenager sang a song entitled, "It's going to be worth it", and if you've never heard it, please take a moment to listen.

We don't always understand the bad things that happen in our lives. It's easy to get overwhelmed, scared, bitter, and feel alone...until we remember we are NOT alone.

And "it's going to be worth it".....I hope this song will bless you as much as it did me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQVmR0jV52A

My love,
Dawn

No comments: