Anyway, we had a good time. Enjoy the pictures!
A blog following the lives of 5 wonderful children: two beautiful and hilariously crazy little boys that just happen to have ASD and Tourette syndrome, a smart and funny little girl who loves to write, and a set of girl/girl twins. A place to share information on faith, big families, autism, ASD, twins, parenting multiples and children with special needs by two parents and teachers who are loving life and cherishing every moment.
Monday, March 31, 2008
The Beach!
Yesterday, we went to the beach. Kind of dumb not to bring our suits, but we had intended just to take a walk with the kids. Once they saw so many people there, you can imagine their dismay that they couldn't play in the water. Lesson...never go to the beach without a suit!
Anyway, we had a good time. Enjoy the pictures!





Anyway, we had a good time. Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are wearing shorts. I'm jealous of you. It is in the mid 40's to low 50's here. Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to all get together.
Ok so I still cant even see grass here and I probably wont till mid JUNE at this rate!!! LOL! It snowed again yesterday!!! I hope you enjoy your nice weather!!!!
Post a Comment