Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday


Happy Easter! We had a great day, although a little tired from the festivities of Daddy's birthday the night before. We went to church and returned home to eat ham, beans, & garlic bread. Yummy....too much yummy food lately.


We hunted eggs after we all had a very good nap.


Bad thing about Easter being so early, is the grass is mainly weeds and the flowers haven't bloomed yet.


Not sure but this is probably the last year we can pull the "Easter Bunny" off. Too many hard questions, and alot of scepticism especially from Zane.


Braden had alot of fun, although once he found out there was candy in the eggs, he was more interested in opening them.


Here we are at church this morning. The music was PHENOMENAL, and attendance was CRAZY. We were going to go to the early service, but ended up getting McDonald's for breakfast and then going to the 11:02. There were 6 services this morning I believe.


Easter baskets. I had the hardest time today getting them to pose for pictures, and Zane refuses to stop making rediculous faces. ARGH>>> but here's what I did get! :-)


Braden with his new car.


Poor Bree got stung by a red wasp this evening on her arm, when they returned outside to play. She was so terrified and in alot of pain. Jon went out to find the culprit, since she just said it was a HUGE HUGE bug sitting on the tree that bit her. He brought in a stunned red wasp, and she went CRAZY trying to get away from it. BINGO. At least we know now she is not allergic to them.


Mr. Cool-Daddy, and Bree. :-)


Braden was quite a little stud muffin, too!


Yeah, forget trying to get THREE kids to look at you at one time.


You take what you can get. If he smiles in the car, I'll take it!


Cheese-balls!


Happy Easter! This week we will beginning to work on the yard, and submitting more resumes/applications. Yippee! A little over a month is all we have left in the Sunshine State!

Our love,
The S Family

4 comments:

Kann said...

Their beautiful! I know what you mean about getting all 3 too look at the camera!!! Just look at my Easter pictures I have the same issue!!!

Melissa said...

What a fun Easter and in reference to the previous post, what a delicious-looking dinner. I noticed Bree is wearing a Gymboree Candy Apple dress. We love that line!

My mom always told us if we stopped believing in the EB (or Santa or Tooth Fairy), they would stop coming. So we faked it which was a good thing since there were 4 of us, and that way the older ones didn't spoil it for the younger ones. Except I never faked believing in Santa--still do to this day ;-)

Love the pics!!!

Brooke Shands said...

The pics are so cute! Where in the world are you going to church??

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures.. I have this image of you with a camera attached to your body 24/7! LOL