Here is Braden looking at his shirt, saying "See the Monkey! Look it's a monkey!" He is talking up a storm and can repeat ANYTHING we say. He is putting together 4 and 5 word sentences. But our favorite is "I wun choky milk" - CUTE!!
Well, we all had a big night! The kids went to their first ever sleepover/lockin. It was at the Dojo, and it was their class, a few instructors, and their kioshi. I was apprehensive about Zane since he's still having night time potty issues and didn't really want to go at first, but I picked them up, and they are alive! LOL
Kioshi said Bree and two other little girls stayed up until 4:00 a.m. giggling and talking. Zane passed out without his goodnight on, but hopefully no one noticed...we got him home quickly to change. Jon and I got a babysitter for Braden and we went to dinner & a movie. Saw Fool's Gold and talked all night. It was LOVELY.
So while we're all a bit groggy, and stuffed from the pancakes I just made - I'm sure we'll settle down for naps soon. Braden was up all night with the sitter, and was awake when we came in at 12:30 a.m. He's done that the last few nights, so I'm worried his antibiotics aren't working or something else is going on. He's still fussy. Jonathan went to help a friend install french doors, but should be back before lunch.
Here are some pictures of the kids after they received a souvineer package from Mimi & RayRay. They went to Hawaii, and got everyone presents, which the kids really enjoyed! Thank you so much MM & RR!
Enjoy the pictures while we sleep!
(P.S. Ray, we did get your call, but were eating oysters and watching a bunch of 60 years olds dance to Garth Brooks, "The Dance", and Mary Chapen Carpenter's , "The Twist & Shout", so we'll call you sometime this evening!)
Zane modeling his new shirt. He used the money you sent to buy the punching bag below! He loves it! Bree got the notebook and crayons she is using in the picture, and Braden got a "Spun Bo-" poster!
Now they can practice their kicks and punches for Karate.
Braden got in a few punches~
I love this shirt. Looks just like him!!
Bree wore her necklace and shirt to school and was a HIT with her classmates! Have a great Saturday!! :-)
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute--I can't wait to see them more often!
Post a Comment