Slowly but surely the weight is coming off. A little slow for my taste, but if I exercised I'm sure it would speed up. I've been on NS for 2.5 ( was wrong when I prev said 3.5) weeks and have lost 4.5 lbs - so averaging 1.8 lbs per week. I'll probably take a skinny pic in another week or so. I don't think the general public could tell I've lost weight, but my pants are definately roomier. :-) Jon's on it now and doing very well. So cute seeing him planning is snacks and meals out - he's really into it! I really want to try to run in the afternoon and evenings now that school is at it's end. I guess life will normalize after this last trip of J's to Georgia.
Speaking of school, I have just a few more problems to work on my final, and once I click SUBMIT, I am officially DONE. I won't be here to walk for graduation, but I'll consider myself a college graduate by Sunday!!!! I did it, with 3 kids, tons of life thrown at me, and a husband in school at the same time. I'm so relieved, excited, and proud that even though I left school early to get married, I did finish. And I got the family I've always wanted - so I'm very very blessed!
Braden is almost back at 100% since the flu, if that's what it was. Still a bit clingy, but he's SLEEPING - praise God! LOL. Thanks for the prayers for Braden. As far as moving goes, J and I have done alot of talking over the last few days, and are on the same page. So that's a plus. As a team, anything is manageable. He might have a job in College Station and I've been in touch with their school district, and while we are going to apply there and keep our options open, we're still expecting to end up in San Antonio. We will gladly take College Station if his job opens up definately and hopefully I'll find something as well. We're putting it in the Lord's hands.
Thanks for reading and giving us the support and prayers we need daily! We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment