Here's my masterpiece! Jon wanted it rare, so he got it! But it was really good! The fettucini had a bit too much tarragon in my opinion.... but pretty good I guess for a first run. Jon said he loved it, and ate a ton, so I think it was a hit!
Zane did a bit of a number on the tablecloth during our appetizer portion, but I covered it with his plate. We don't usually have a table cloth. :-) Isn't the table purdy?
Here I am eating my salad, and brushing egg wash on the Wellington.
Ding, ding...she's done!
He had brownie sundaes with Haggan Daas icecream and melted Ghiradelli chocolate. My caramel sauce just took so long, so I abandoned it.
We went to an egg hunt this morning, and then went to the Outlet Mall. Jonathan got a very nice suit, and dress shoes.
Braden loved "opening the eggs". The egghunt had LOTS of eggs, but it literally was over in about 30 seconds.
Here's my "candy apple" princess. Again, not her easter dress, but I had to dress her up in case tomorrow is bad weather or my camera dies.
Here we are after the hunt, checking out our prizes.
Love this munchkin.
They loved helping me get Daddy's birthday dinner ready, and set the table.
We made him ham/bacon omelets this morning before the egg hunt.
Here is Bree presenting her hand-made card. Cute!
Jonathan's officially OLD - the big 3-0. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Happy Easter!
1 comment:
Looks Yummy! Happy Birthday Jon! Welcome to 30! It is suppose to be the best years of our lives.
Much Love
Travis, Amber and Kids
Post a Comment