Friday, September 28, 2007

Tummy Troubles


Not a whole lot going on here. I'm posting a few pictures I took this week at soccer practice. Another game at 8:00 am tomorrow. Jon's been home the past two days with a stomach bug. I had it first, and really thought I just had food poisoning, or I had eaten too much spicy food. Jon's on his way to the Dr. this morning, more for an excused absence from work, than on a "needful" basis.


Here is Braden wearing my sunglasses. He's so funny!

Again, Braden playing with the ball, barefoot as usual. Don't know what we are going to do with him this winter when he refuses to wear shoes. Guess he'll have cold piggies. He doesn't even like to wear socks.

Here are the girls and coaches stretching. :-)

Zane can always find a "law official" to play with. LOL. He's so facinated with cops. Jon just informed that Braden was up at 5:00 am playing in his room behind his gate. Jon slept on the sofa last night so he wouldn't wake me up running to the restroom, so I imagine after his apointment he'll come home and sleep most of the day. Hopefully, Braden will too and we can all catch some Z's. Hopefully, the kids will be spared, but I'm expecting at least one of them to get this thing. This one causes bad stomach pain and I was sick for almost 5 days. On a positive note, there's one great thing about stomach bugs....they are great for the waistline. LOL.

Blessings,
Dawn & Jon

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Girl, I had the same crud last weekend. Why do you think I've been MIA? I couldn't BF Ty because I was dehydrated. Anyhoo, hope your kids are spared. Thankfully, my kids and hubby were.