Thursday, September 13, 2007

Color Oops ROCKS!


Okay, after almost a week as a reddish penny, I decided that I needed to return to familiarity. I purchased Color Oops from Walgreens, and that product although a little messy and smelly, is a LIFESAVER. In 20 minutes I went from CLANGY PENNY to YELLOW BRASS, and boy was I glad to see Yellow in any HUE. Then I threw a Medium Blonde over it. Now because the Color Oops makes your hair very pourous, my hair soaked up the darker blonde like a sponge, and it's pretty dark. The very ends of my hair are a little green, but I had to go a little green to get the red out. I can live with a green tint.

I'll just say I swim alot! LOL. The green will fade and as usually happens, the darker blonde fades as well, until my platinum blonde peeks out. I'm just so thankful, I didn't have to spend $100 on color correction, or fry my hair during one of my WHIMS. I now know that the most red I'll go is "golden blonde", and that is fine with me.

I'm definatley NOT embarrassed to go out in public, because I'm ME again!!! Thank you Walgreens for such a GREAT product!!!


4 comments:

colorflflags said...

Call me crazy, but I like it!
Blonde, Red- Both look good! :)

Melissa said...

Well, it doesn't look green to me...looks cute and sassy!

Helen Ann said...

I just learned of the wonders of this product yesterday! I decided to go black (I;m a natural dark brown and had a red color that was fading). OOPS! It was a pretty color just not on me! My friend bailed me out with this and now I'm back to a light brownish-red. Shew!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks beautiful for all the coloring it went through. I'm going for that Color Oops and give it a try. I just needed some reviews on it before I use it. Thanks for your pictures and your story. Thanks for the tip on the porous part. I went platimum blonde to light brown and my stylist won't let me highlight. I want to be blonde again. Just not platimum. Dellie