
My birthday has come and gone. I'm now one year away from the big 3-0. Today we went shopping with my birthday money; thank you Mommy and Jon. That was fun. We had a little fashion show, and Bree took some pictures of my new tops.
This one is my favorite from Rue 21. I've lost about 8 lbs on my diet since I've cut my calories to 1200. We kind of blew the diet this weekend with going out to eat. Oh, see this blonde hair? I'm thinking of going strawberry blonde or a coppery red. I'm almost 30, so I can be bold, right?
Not a whole lot going on here except doctor appointments. We're trying to rule out physical problems for Zane's regression in potty training and frequent bladder symptoms. WE are having a speech/hearing consult, ENT consult for tonsils, a Radiology appt for an ultrasound, and meeting w/a kidney specialist. I'm beginning to think there is a "behavioral" overlap to his symptoms, but first we rule out the physical. So ya'll keep little Zane in your prayers. He survived his first blood draw last week, and hopefully we don't have to do anymore.
Here's a picture of the kids with the tree frog they caught yesterday. They named him Kermit.

Braden has been very fussy the past two weeks. If he's not better by the weekend docs are going to treat him for a sinus infection.

Braden has been very fussy the past two weeks. If he's not better by the weekend docs are going to treat him for a sinus infection.
Jon graduates from NCO academy on Thursday. I'm going up alone and we are getting a hotel by ourselves. WE have a babysitter coming to take the kids! YAY! With colds, potty training issues, my new term starting, and the school year starting... I'm ready for a break!
Bree has her first soccer game on Saturday. Her trauma tooth on top that has been sawed down, is finally coming out on the 10th. She hit it years ago on the tile, and it got infected. She's had a root canal, a crown, a false tooth, and now she prefers just having the gap there. She said the false tooth felt funny, so when it fell out, we just left it out. After the extraction her adult tooth should come down quickly and she will have a tooth in that spot again. I'm hoping that the extraction is quick and painless.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day holiday! Our love, The Sellers

3 comments:
Wow! I am tired from readig this post! You have way to much going on girl! I hope you and Jon ejoy your time together!
I know! Sorry it's so long. I try to concise but it's hard when you have so many apples falling from the tree. Thanks for reading!! LOL.
Woo-Hoo Sexy Mama--love the new clothes. How fun! And by the way, your boobs don't look like the boobs of a woman w/ 3 kids. Way to go!
Post a Comment