Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yes, it's me!!!















Okay, I know it's been forever since I've been on here. Christmas to be exact. I finally borrowed my husband's work computer. Hubby recently lost my SD card to my camera and since I'm never in Wal-Mart anymore, I haven't had a card to take pictures with. I finally got some pictures tonight of the kids at our community group at church. I'll try to get on here more often now that I've got a new layout picked out, and a few kinks worked out.
As an update, TAKS is Tuesday, so all of our hard work this year will soon be measured. I have two TAKS test to prepare for. Reading is in April and Tuesday's TAKS is writing. We're considering buying the house we live in, until we can afford to build the house we want on an estate...which is just fancy surburban language here for "a few acres" in a neighborhood. We really want a horse for Bree and some room to ride ATV's. We start our Master's degrees in July in Administrative Leadership. We found out we'll begin interning as soon as the program starts, so that will be a little strange as second year teachers. The kids have lots of fun at our new community group. Our group host has 3 acres and is right on the Guadalupe. The kiddos enjoy her "petting zoo" and horses. Here are the pictures!

No comments: