Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

Okay, so Spring Break came and went... I've been meaning to post some pictures on my blog for those that don't get my Kodak Gallery send-outs. There are some really good pictures in this album, and ones of Braden I'm going to love when he's older. Jon's parents came in town to visit. They stayed a few days, until they had to go back to Wilmington to meet their newest grandchild. We have a new nephew, who's a little over 3 lbs, and in the NICU. We hear he's doing great even though he was 8 weeks early.
During the time they were here, we went to the Alamo; The Japanese Tea Gardens; Gruene, TX (pronounced Green); and the Grapevine Winery. After they left, we drove down to see Nana in south Louisiana. I'll be posting the pictures in several of the next subsequent blogs.
Lastly, Jon's 31st birthday is tomorrow, and the kids are planning on writing him some very sweet letters, which I will post on the blog. Enjoy the pictures!










No comments: