Friday, March 6, 2009

What does this look like to you?

Seriously.... What does this... "Abcde" mean to you? What if I told you that when I was helping Zane with his Valentine's and Birthday party invitations, I saw Abcde written at the top of the list, and asked him why the ABC's were written at the top of his invitation list. He quickly responded, "Mommy, that's not the ABC's. That's a girl in my class named, "Ab-si-dee". Yes, you heard me, Abcde spells Ab-si-dee!! Guess they needed a name right away and just didn't make it further down the alphabet. Jon and I had a bit of a chuckle to say the least and created a funny middle name.... TGIF. Thanks guys I'm f - A little off-color, but I don't care who you are - that's FUNNY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one..... LOL I dunno how funny it may be but my math Teacher's Name is Paula Halfpenny.... And my chemistry Teacher is Albert Collins Hollic, or as the students call it AL.CO.HOLLIC Alcoholic... HAHA and my Theater studies teacher He is from Scotland His name is Leonid Biddick Trainer. English and Scottish People are funny.... Oh and good ur back with ur Blog because i was Bored... :)

Melissa said...

ROTFL! That's great! In 9 years of teaching, I've heard some strange names, but that one takes the cake.