Merry Christmas, everyone! It's been nice to have a few days off even though we've been sick alot of them. After 4 days of fever we discovered Braden had strep throat.I just came down with it, but we're both on Penicillin now. Braden had a bit of a hard week. Aunt Dedra came to visit and we got her all registered for the summer term at UTSA. :-) Yeah, why waste time?
I'm currently sitting on the couch watching my daughter ROCK OUT to Rock Band! She's loving the Wii and that's putting it mildly. I believe she and Jon have named themselves the "Kool Katz". He's already talking of quitting work and growing out his hair. (SIGH...)
Here are some candid moments from the last few days. Merry Christmas from the Sellers!
I'm currently sitting on the couch watching my daughter ROCK OUT to Rock Band! She's loving the Wii and that's putting it mildly. I believe she and Jon have named themselves the "Kool Katz". He's already talking of quitting work and growing out his hair. (SIGH...)
Here are some candid moments from the last few days. Merry Christmas from the Sellers!
No comments:
Post a Comment