Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!


EASTER 2008
We had a fun week! First, Bree's birthday on the 8th and then Easter. Jon and I just tucked in three very tired and candy-filled little children. Although hubbie has to go back to work tomorrow, I'm thrilled I get one more day at home. I think the kids have had more than their share of candy. We bought Skittles and Sweet Tarts to fill the eggs with, but two mischievous little boys got into our cabinets and ate every last piece. Luckily we had Wintergreen Lifesavers and M&M's in another cabinet so Easter wasn't a total candy-less fiasco!

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES:
At lunch we were discussing this morning's sermon. At church, they showed a clip of the "Crucifixion". Braden said, "Jesus died. That was scary." Then we talked about Jesus NOT being scary, and Braden then says, "Jesus can be my best friend, Mommy". My eyes immediately swelled up with tears. Children say the most profound things!! Anyway, enjoy the pictures!!






THE END!

2 comments:

Eddie said...

very sweet pics.. BTW tell Zane i used to collect my eggs with my Toy truck as well when i was a kid. And the truck rolled over. OHH anyways. Also My little sis said that She loves Bree's dress and that she is very Pretty. and you have very nice pics with Braden. He looks like a Very Happy kid. (Which he is of course) Anyways just a question. The bag Bree is holding at the last pic has those Fun Dip candies inside. And it says on the top left.. WONKA. I didn't have an idea they exist. I thought it is coming from the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" Happy Easter to you all... :)

Anonymous said...

Great Pics. Looks like you had a great day!

Happy Easter