Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday, Bree!!

Today, our little girl turned 8! She used her "party money" toward redecorating her bedroom. Soon her room will be painted half chocolate brown and half pink. With her money she bought silky sheets, a new comforter, curtains, a fuzzy pillow, rug, and fuzzy blanket, along with a lava lamp, bamboo plant, decorator side table with glass top. I also recently took a picture of a friends horse, and I blew it up into a poster size print to hang over her bed.

Bree loves soft things, so she is in hog heaven right now. When I left her she was staring into her lava lamp. We took her to eat at Chuy's. It was delish. She asked for cupcakes, but we are saving them for tomorrow since we are too stuffed from the nacho bar and tortillas/honey.

We love you baby, and we hope you had a terrific day! You are a beautiful and bright light in our lives. We enjoy you so much, and you make our lives so wonderful. All our love, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!!

Hugs and kisses,

Mommy & Daddy
(enjoy the pics!)










4 comments:

Busy Mama said...

Looks like a great birthday!! What a fun blog!

BTW - you've been surfed - visit my blog to see how to claim your prize!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Neice! We wish we could of shared some nachos with you! Tell your mama your suppose to be overstuffed on your birthday. Oh well you get to celebrate your birthday again tomorrow with cupcakes.

Love your new bedroom!
Uncle Travis and Aunt Amber

Melissa said...

What a cutie-pie!!! Happy birthday, Bree, and I love your new room decor. I'll have to come see it in person when it's all finished.

EDDIE said...

Happy B-day Bree. Looks like you had greaaat time.... I wish you will have unforgettable Birthdays for many many years to come...and don't forget that the Birthday is not only about the presents. It is a time to spend with your family and remember the good moments from life. Which of course does not mean not to get frenzy on the great gifts.I love the Lava lamp.And just a point... I know you kiddos wanna grow up to teenagers... Don't worry ,time will fly by in a snap of a finger. I still remember my 8th B-day in 2001. Happy Birthday again.