The time flew by much quicker than I expected in the hotel.
We get to move in one day sooner to our home than I expected, too.
We are all thrilled at that! Cannot wait to get in a bigger place.
Jon will come for the weekend, and help us get settled.
Our furniture is being delivered on June 3rd,
We ate out more than we should have, but did cook some!
Here is Braden's first experience with corn-on-the-cob!
He liked wearing Bree's cap backwards!
As you can imagine, they all LOVED the pool!
Bree and Zane both learned to swim. Zane still fights the water a bit -
reminds me of a bull in a china shop,
Braden clung to us alot, and I finally decided to throw him in a few times,
he needed to experience going under and he came up sputtering,
but seemed less scared of the water in his face after that.
Bree without her arm floaties - even as a new swimmer she can pose for the camera.
I accidently took pictures on a nighttime setting, so while playing with the exposures
This is just at movie-time. They DID NOT sleep like this! IN fact...
They didn't sleep MUCH period over our two weeks here,
and got quite a few spankings....:-)
Poor Belle, "a dog yearning for a home".
I'll post another one with pics of us in our NEW HOUSE
once our utilites/internet is set up!!
(Stay Tuned...)
;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment