Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Braden's new daycare...

Well, we're here at the hotel...


For those of you curious - check out the daycare's home page. If you click on the side links , and the home page, you'll see pictures of some of what we saw in our tour of the facility.
http://www.countryhomelearningcenter.com/home.html

I'd like to meet the person who created this daycare and shake his hand. Braden's going to have so much fun he'll never want to leave. Bree and Zane are excited about the Summer Camp and going horseback riding and on ton of field trips - oh, and playing putt-putt!

Day one at the hotel...they serve a great breakfast of waffles and bisquits/gravy - so it beats continental. Just have to try to keep them quiet in the morning so other guests can sleep. Think we're going to hang out at the pool tonight and grill steaks when Jon gets off work.

It will be a long 12 days, but it will be worth it once we get settled. I'm going to keep submitting resumes/letters of intent when we get there -only "in person" to the specific schools. At the job fair the speaker told us that teachers have until July 11th to turn in their contracts for renewal, so all hiring is pretty much after that date.

Now while the kids are watching a DVD on Jon's laptop, I must get cleaned up. :-)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like an amazing place--can I stay there all day and play?