Monday, December 17, 2007

Braden Turns Two!


My baby is now two years old. I find myself getting a little sad that Braden is teetering on the brink of babyhood-extinction. He is talking now, and although it's a little difficult to understand, it is very cute. For the word, "There", he says, "though". Here's a very repetetive phrase in our home, "I see the tree though". And he'll say it over and over again. He says the same phrase for Christmas lights, and any festive decorations he sees on drives around town.

I accidently left my camera on portrait setting - which is a horrible setting for far away shots, so these pictures are not high quality, but here are a few from Braden's 2nd Birthday party at Mom/Dad's. He turned two December 9th.



























He also loves Sponge Bob. We were in a fast-food place lately and he noticed a Spongebob poster and toys sitting out near the counter. As Jon is trying to place his order, Braden is constantly saying, "I see Spun Bob, I see Spun Bob, I wunt Spun Bob..." He is doing the backwards wave hand signal, similar to "give me" waves. Jon tries to talk over him, but finding it difficult he finally says, "Man do you have a Sponge Bob toy I can go ahead and give this kid?". The guy laughs and hands Braden his "Spun Bob". LOL.














We did a Sesame Street birthday for him. I couldn't get any balloons due to a state-wide helium shortage. We figured with the new Chipmunk movie now in theaters, we have alot of idiots hauling around helium tanks that should have filled our balloons. LOL.














As you can see, Braden likes to kiss everything he can get his lips on. He's very sweet!

















He wasn't sure what to do with the candle.























We took him to Chuck-e-cheese later that evening for some fun & games.
I seem to have format challenges with this blog lately. I apologize, but the pics are still cute.


Darren's girlfriend, Katherine came to Braden's party too. Thank you Darren and Katherine for your presents!!!
Zane's just here for the cupcakes.

Lastly, I took a few videos of Braden this morning dancing and playing with his puzzles. I'm sorry they are sideways, but hope you still see how cute he is from a sideways vantage point.

No comments: