
Here we are at the "Pumpkin Patch". We needed to get out of the house for a bit, and get some fresh air!

The kiddos being "scarecrows". Even though the trip wore Zane out a little bit, he still was glad to finally go somewhere.

Bree was the only one that would pose for me. They boys were too busy looking for pumpkins.

After we left Bree said, "Mommy, I think I'm allergic to Hay!". And I said, "yes, you are...sorry baby!" We had to give away our bunny because we'd start sneezing every morning we had to give her daily ration of hay. Achoo~!

Later we went out for icecream - Thank you, Rayray!

Braden was "in love" with the scarecrows..."see, you see it, what is it, there it is, wow, and WHOA!" He gets excited easily! LOL.

We got our pumpkins now we are going home.

Zane's doing pretty good, although he still is very sore. We set our alarms at night to wake him up for Tylenol Codeine. It's pretty rough around here when the meds wear off.

Braden kept shoes on for the short time we were there. I'm going to attempt to buy him some boots that are hard to get off very soon, since it's getting colder.

Look at all the Pumpkins, Charlie Brown! :-) On a side note, Braden is almost back to normal. I would think the virus was over, and then the next night would have to sleep in his room due to him vomiting. It was NOT fun, but I think we are on the mend...I hope!
Jon and I had been talking about going away for Christmas this year, and we decided to head to Nashville! We also wanted to go somewhere where I could stop in to visit one of my girlfriends, and who better than Trisha who just gave birth to baby Olivia a few days ago? Trish is only going to be 25 minutes away. We found a cabin or what's probably better described as a 3 bedroom, country farm house on alot of acreage! There's a catfish pond, and the owner is even going to take the kids and pick/cut down a Christmas tree from the property! He is a minister and he and his wife seem excited there will be small children in the house over the holidays. It should be so fun. If you'd like to see the house, I'll email you the link, but for safety sake I won't post it on here. The rates are AWESOME, and he's even letting us bring our puppy! We're going to stay 6 nights - and have a little Nashville Country Christmas! We can't wait!
Well, time to go begin my first day of my new school term. I got all A's last term, and just three classes left. I'm so ready to be done!
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
let me know when you will be here so I can see you! Maybe we can let our kids burn some energy!
I forgot you lived nearby! Cool. We are getting there afternoon of the 22nd, and staying through the morning of the 28th. I'll message you my email address and phone number on myspace later so we can coordinate, but that sounds so fun!
Post a Comment