As you can see, Braden had quite a breakfast this morning. Picture this...we are finally ready for church. I got all three kids ready by myself, and we were actually running early. I walk into the living room after curling my hair to gather sippy cups and bibles, and find THIS situation!
We made chocolate cake last night, and Braden fished this cannister out of the garbage can. I can tell you with pride, that although we had a little chocolate detour, we still managed to get to church early!

These are few pictures I didn't post last time. I love the tire shots.

Zane eating and feeding Braden Jello.

I almost burned the house down tonight. I was baking a chicken and I sloshed alot of juice/grease out in the bottom of the oven, which dripped down where the pilot was lit. Massive flames at first, but thankfully the grease burned quickly. I shut the stove and now we're "airing out"... The kids are outside playing.

Braden is such a handful. I can't wait for bedtime. I have one assignment left which is due tonight in Chemistry, and I can't wait to turn it in and put in a movie. Heck, I might have a glass of white wine. It's been one of those days.

I am really enjoying working with the middle schoolers. I know I keep saying that, but I guess I keep expecting to get tired of them, or them to get on my nerves, (which I know will happen eventually), but for now I'm anxious to see them, and work in our small groups together. I had a different table of younger girls today, and our main teacher was gone, Jon was out of town, so the rest of us had to sort of "wing it" with the kids since we had less help and instruction.
It was alot of fun, and the hour passed so fast. I'm actually kind of disappointed when class ends!

One funny note: I had a major hot flash this morning. I felt it happening the minute I walked into the class, and I guess it was from walking back and forth on church campus dropping all three kids off...and then when I finally slowed down, my body temp caught up with me. I had to run to the restroom three or four times to pat dry on my forehead and back....because I remember a teacher once told me...."Never let the kids see you sweat". I'm sure she didn't mean literally, but I didn't want to look frazzled. I was fanning myself like a mad woman in one of the stalls and holding cool towels to my forehead. I am way too young for this. LOL. Finally, I cooled off and rejoined the class right before it started. Thank God for being early!
2 comments:
Your kids are so big. I can't believe how grown-up Braden is already! I love the chocolate pictures. How can you get mad at that face? Have a great week!
Where are y'all going to church?
Post a Comment