
Jon went to Georgia this weekend to make some money, and as usually happens, I tried to keep the kiddos busy. We went to one of the parks on base. Here's Zane in some sort of tire tube.

I have a few shots of this...I love how it came out!

Just a swingin'. Bree won her umpteenth Soccer game this morning! They still have yet to lose a game, so we're proud of them. Braden didn't get fussy until the very end, and I was thankful since I had the kids alone.

Zane, where are you? Braden is talking alot now. He copies and parrots words back to us. The latest is cookie - it's so cute to hear him say it.

Zane is still going round with the Doctors. Even on Miralax for three weeks we can't get his body cleaned out, so they are referring us to Gastroentology. We have to find out what's constipating him and see what they say, since the constipation is causing him to "withold urine and BM's" and that's causing accidents, and freqency problems.

Next week we meet with the Speech Therapist for Zane, and he has his Tonsillectomy on the 12th. Found out my mom is having a hysterectomy on the 9th, so please be in prayer for our family to guide the surgeon's hands. There is always risk with a scalpel, so I don't assume anything until they are in recovery safe and sound.

Bree is doing well in school. She's in first grade. She might be in "the Nutcracker" performance near Christmas time if her teacher thinks they are ready. Bree lucked out this year and got the dance studio owner as her teacher, and even though she's a bit tougher on the girls, they are learning alot and still having fun....

Braden is really just doing the "tantrum phase" right now. He flips from Dr. Jekly to Mr. Hyde at the drop of a hat, but hopefully we get it over with at 2 and then he can get back to his sweet calm self. He turns two years old on December 9th.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! We're making a chocolate cake right now, and I need to go check on it. We miss you, Jonathan!!! Hurry home, honey! (He worked a 23-hr shift today at the plant, so please pray for his safety while he's in Macon. I worry about him working with explosives being so tired, and traveling back on Monday night). Happy Autumn!!
1 comment:
WE are having the same issue with Caleb. He is on the generic form of Miralax. The dr said we would have to keep him on it for 3 months till his colon went back to normal size. I was giving it to him 2x a day, but I backed it to 1 since it was way bad. I had to put him back in pull-ups for the time being. There are days that he is able to go wearing his underwear, but I have had to toss 3/4 of his due to the meds. I'll be thinking about him, and praying that something is able to work for him!
Post a Comment