
We decided to do a little shopping tonight, and as you can Zane is digging his new duds! OshGosh had a 50-70% off sale tonight and we took advantage of it.

If this little boy does not look just like his Daddy!

We all got new shoes - well, except daddy, and mine didn't come from OshGosh, obviously. Hopefully, Braden will wear these. We got him a ton of socks, and he actually kept them on the entire time in the store after we used a pair to try on his shoes with - so there's hope! Braden hates shoes, but it's getting chilly now! All of their shoes were 50% off of $30-34!

We got them each matching OshGosh Hoodies! So cute!

Zane loves this outfit.

The kids and I had a little "fashion show" when we got home. It was so good to get out and spend a little money after being cooped up in the house with the boys all week!

Here's Bree's new hoody, shirt, jeans, and shoes. She even has new socks in this pic too! I love OshGosh!

Zane is a stud! He's doing a little better today with pain, except at meal time. He had a small meltdown at McCallister's and we had to get dinner "to go" to head home.

Here's yet another outfit. I think these polo's were $3.99.

We got a package from Ray Ray and Mimi! Wonder what it is??

It's a scary hand candy bowl. We saw one just like it at Walgreens today and the kids loved the motion detecting hand that grabs yours when you reach for the candy! What a perfect gift!!! Thank you so much R.Ray (and mimi, too). The kids were SOOOO excited about their new "scary bowl".

Here's they are playing with the hand! GOTCHA!

We test it out with a little Packing Popcorn. A fun day.... Braden went straight to bed, so I'll get a few shots of his new duds later this week. If you have an outlet anywhere nearby, get to OshGosh! We even got $10.00 off of every $100 we spent so that is awesome when you have three fall wardrobes to buy: Jackets, jeans, tights, shoes, l/s shirts, and socks! I love saving money, so I'm going to bed a very happy woman tonight, and I even had a little extra money to get myself some new shoes! A VERY productive day! Nite!!
Here is a video of the kids opening the package from Mimi and RayRay! Pardon the chatter at the end, but that's our family for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment