Monday, July 7, 2008

Well, it's time to POTTYTRAIN!






It's time to start my last child on a very important milestone. He is communicating well, can assist in pulling down his pullup, and has attempted to watch me change him at diaper changes. He knows all of his "potty words" and he seems interested in the toilet...so here goes.


We bought him some underwear with dinosaurs. At first he wasn't too sure, but he finally put them on and liked them. Yesterday we got him on the potty, but he had to hold my hand. When I tried to move away, he would say, "Mommy, sit down". :-)


At least he'll sit on the potty. Yesterday we had two accidents in the house, and did not manage to come close to the toilet, but he did tell me immediately, "mommy I tee teed".


Here are some pictures of my baby.... He's such a big big boy! BTW... for those wondering he'll be three December 9th.

4 comments:

Kann said...

You can do it!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! Time sure has flown by. I can still remember when you sent the picture of the pregnancy test.

Trav and Amber

Angela said...

FREAKIN' CUTE!!! Love it!! I love how Jon is covering him up in the photo- adorable!! He is going to hate you for these photos when he gets older ;p glad it seems to be going well so far!

Melissa said...

I hope it goes smoothly and easily. Braden is such a big boy!