Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just a Quickie...

I know I've been a terrible blogger lately, but I've been in training....etc, etc. Just a quick note that I have two interviews this week. One just called today from a school only 13 miles away, and it's Science. I would love to get that one.... it's in a good paying district and close. That interview is on Wednesday this week at 8:45 a.m.

The other is in a charter school, and well, it's a school that has alot of very economically disadvantaged kids, pregnant teens, etc... it's small and I think it's in an office building downtown, however that works! Much less pay, but they are desperate for teachers.

I am now a Harry Wong expert. After witnessing his "Classroom Management" seminar and then preceding to watch re-runs of about 4-5 different recorded videos in later training (that I'd already seen in his original LIVE presentation) I do feel I have a pretty good grasp on effective Classroom Management techniques.

What do they say, "Repetition, repetition, repetition"...oh, well at least the little Wong man was funny!

Please, send out a few prayers for me, and keep your fingers crossed. I'll keep you updated. And training is only bearable this week due to one of my very new friends who keeps me from falling asleep. San Antonio is really feeling like home.

BYE!!

No comments: