YES, it's HERE!!
My diploma came in the day I went down to visit my college roommates! Of course, I had to take a few pictures of the FABULOUS document. I took these today, and I might add I look pretty good considering I did not go to bed until 4:00 am. I had a great visit with Darla & Melissa, and enjoying ringing in Darla's 30th birthday in Austin. It was so good hanging out and having fun together.
And finally, besides some lovely chalk graffiti left on the window of our explorer last night. We have the matter of a new church to discuss. We are attending the home congregation of Max Lucado - Oak Hills. Used to be titled Church of Christ, but they dropped the COC for various reasons. Don't let that fool you, it is soooooo wonderful. Yes, there is music, and women served communion, but I never cared about that anyway. It is AMAZING, and they have three campuses.
We will probably attend "Journey Fellowship" that is a new planted "satellite campus" about 5 miles from our house. There are 600 members there and we will check it out this weekend. The home congregation has some 6,000 members, and after visiting I see why. So much to offer, such wonderful worship, great great speaker (obviously, Max Lucado is not only a great writer, but a wonderful pulpit minister), and well, we just felt like we had come home.
Okay... well here's a few pictures for you to look at. Thanks for reading and I'll post again soon with job updates. LOVE to ALL...


2 comments:
Oh I really hope you end this week with both of you having jobs!!!
I am glad you girls got together and had a blast! You are all hot Momma's!
Just wanted to say it was wonderful seein' ya this weekend. I was SO TIRED, but it was worth it.
I wish you both the best in your job searches. How wonderful that hubby now has a possibility.
Melissa
Post a Comment