We finally got a table - our first new one in 9 years. We've always had a hand-me-down or used one. Not used to dusting it and worrying about kniks but it's nice to have a nicer table. Not sure how long it will stay this pretty so take a good long look. We are still waiting on our mattress to come in, so for now I'm sleeping with Bree. Jon's still working in College Station.
Sweet girl teaching her brother to play with the Nintendo DS. I've been sick for the past three days. Terrible congestion and head/chest/throat pain. I think working so hard on the house and then being exposed to all of the dust/dander/pollen on the dusty trail of the safari finally go to me. I'm probably going to the Doc tomorrow while kids are at school.
Braden's "monkey bed". He loves his "monkey bankit".... It's so nice for him to be in a room that is NOT painted pink with "princess wallpaper". My Sweet Aunt Angie, who lives in San Antonio came by with my Uncle Paul to bring us dinner. She heard how sick I was over the phone and brought us pizza, a fruit tray, Cranberry juice, & Dr. Pepper. The kids thought that was SOOO COOL! Thank you so much Aunt Ang & Uncle Paul. It's so nice to live around family!!!
Last note, my Uncle Sonny died yesterday. His funeral is Friday and if you would all please be in prayer for my family. His children are taking it extremely hard. I'm too much under the weather to make the hour trip to the funeral, but he was such a wonderful Christian man. Uncle Sonny was my dad's sister's husband.
Thanks for sticking in there with me. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Come visit when you can!!
Love,
The Sellers
No comments:
Post a Comment