Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our first visitors...

We're getting ready for my inlaws to come into town tomorrow. Jon had a screening interview yesterday and I have one with the same district today. We've been hanging pictures, and hopefully will get them all up today. Once the parents get here we'll start having a little fun. So far we really haven't been anywhere but the Safari, since we've been trying to save money to spend with them.

I think we are going to Six Flags, The Zoo, & the Riverwalk. I believe they are taking the kids to see Kung Fu Panda if it's still playing. Should be a fun week, and a relaxing break from all of the cleaning, unpacking, and interviewing.

As far as jobs, we've all been told to wait until after July 11th, and then start emailing/calling on Principals directly for interviews. All of the current teachers are being hired now, and after the 11th, for the most part they will be hiring ACP's and all other first year teachers. So we'll chill for a bit with the fam, and put all of the anxiety on hold.

I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to post this weekend, but for now I have to run and get dressed. My interview is at 3:00. Wish me luck!!

Love,
Dawn

No comments: