Here are some pictures of them at home in Gei's.
And Braden getting his attention. I'll have to admit, they are cute in their little Gei's. Now if we can teach them self-control and self-discipline, it will be worth every penny. LOL.
A blog following the lives of 5 wonderful children: two beautiful and hilariously crazy little boys that just happen to have ASD and Tourette syndrome, a smart and funny little girl who loves to write, and a set of girl/girl twins. A place to share information on faith, big families, autism, ASD, twins, parenting multiples and children with special needs by two parents and teachers who are loving life and cherishing every moment.
1 comment:
Your karate kids are precious!!! I hope they love every minute of it and learn a lot too.
You sure do sound busy. Just make a list and cross it off, one item at a time. Focus only on the next thing on your list and TRY not to stress about everything else. You know that worry is the one thing that can make you mess up on your tests, no matter how hard you study.
I will pray for you to pass, and remember my little secret "good luck ritual" for when I need to pass a test. I don't want to type it on the web for all to see, but it has something to do with a nickname I had at HU.
Post a Comment