Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sleepy in Texas

I love how your body gets you ready for months of sleep deprivation - my depriving you of sleep the last trimester and getting you all "warmed up". It's impossible to sleep these days, either because of the weight of the babies on my lungs - YIKES, girls, mommy needs OXYGEN, please! This morning (now at 6:04 a.m. it's two very hyper little girls who are moving so much I swear the bed is thumping) - now tell me, how is one to sleep through THAT?

Jonathan got back from Uvalde (yay) tonight, and went by Baby's R Us to pick up our dresser. The nursery is sooo cute! Can't wait until our little busy girls are there. It seems everyone I know are having babies, and I've heard of so many twins this year.

I've connected with a few twin moms on some Mom of Multiples websites, which is nice. To be able to share your symptoms and feelings with someone that "gets it" is a huge relief at times. I feel like such a whiner sometimes, but seriously, unless you've have two babies inside you at one time, you just don't understand. Right now, I'm fighting huge waves of nausea - probably just the girls twisting my insides while they play or the mexican food I ate tonight. I have the beginnings of a pretty ugly headache coming on, and will try to go lay back down before my other three munchkins wake up.

I'll pull up this post in a few hours and attach a few pictures of the nursery, and our dog who thinks the girls room was set up just for her. I have to shut the doors b/c I constantly find her curled up in the recliner. No Belle, you are special, but you don't get your own room. :-)

Now take II of trying to get some shut-eye. :-)

No comments: